This website is run by Tomas Järmyr.
The website address is: https://tomasjarmyr.se.
What personal data is collected and why
When you visit this website, certain statistical information will be stored for administrative and technical reasons. The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us as soon as you enter our website. These are:
- browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- host name of the accessing computer
- time of the server request
- IP address (anonymization by removing the last 2 octets before saving)
- usage data
A merge of this data with other data sources will not be made.
This data is processed for the following purposes:
- ensuring comfortable use of this website
- evaluation of system security and stability
When submitting messages to this website using the contact form, the provided data about the sender’s name, e-mail address, IP address and user agent will be collected and stored locally. This data is used to process your request as well as to detect spam content. The data will be kept confidential. A transfer to third parties does not take place. This does not include any data obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes, e.g. harassment, hate speech, etc.
Store / Shopping Cart
Thus, in order to follow through the purchasing process and calculate the shipping costs, several user data get collected. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- shipping address / billing address
- e-mail address
- phone number
- credit card / payment details
- location, IP address and browser type
These data are stored locally on this wordpress database and only used for these purposes:
- send you information about your account and order
- respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- process payments and prevent fraud
- comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- improve our store offerings
A cookie will be placed in your browser in order to recognize you at your next visit and to keep track of cart contents. You can opt out or refuse this cookie in your browser.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
When ordering an item from the online shop, you are prompted to enter your PayPal account information to place an order and complete the purchase process. If you don’t have a PayPal account, your purchase will be handled by entering your credit card information.
The types of personal information collected at checkout are:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
When you visit this website, information in the form of cookies may be stored on your device. Cookies are small files that are transferred from an internet server to your device, and then get stored on its hard drive. Only the IP address is stored here – not personal data. The information stored in the cookies allows to automatically recognize you the next time you visit this website, which will facilitate your use. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The following cookies are used on this website:
- cfs_actions_11. stored: 1 month
- tk_lr. stored: 1 year
- tk_or. stored: 5 years
- tk_r3d. stored: 3 days
- woocommerce_cart_hash. stored: until end of browser session
- woocommerce_items_in_cart. stored: until end of browser session
- wordfence_verifiedHuman. stored: 1 day
- wp_woocommerce_session. stored: 2 days
The following third-party cookies are used on this website:
- abmr.net: 01AI, stored: 1 year
- paypalobjects.com: PYPF, stored: 1 month
- paypal.com: cfs_actions_11, stored: 1 month. tk_lr, stored: 1 day
This website stores some user agent data using the security plug-ins WP Statistics (https://wp-statistics.com/privacy-and-policy/gdpr-compliance/) and Wordfence (https://www.wordfence.com/privacy-policy/). These are: type and version of the browser used, date and time of access, as well as the IP address.
This data is anonymised (“hashed”) and solely used for statistical or administrational purposes concerning the security of this website and detecting malicious requests.
- WP Statistics anonymizes IP addresses by hashing them. This data is solely stored on this local webserver and will not be transferred to third parties. It is used to prevent spam comments in the discussion, to detect brute-force attacks, malicious login attempts, and to track users’ whereabouts around this website in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation.
- Data collected through Wordfence may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States. The protection of this data is covered by a data processing agreement for European Union (“EU”) customers. We have signed a data processing agreement with this provider.
How long the data is retained
Purchase data will be stored on this server for at least 5 years, in accordance with local Tax Administration rules for business transactions.
Statistical data stored locally on this server (WP Statistics) will be held for a year.
Statistical data stored through third parties (Wordfence) will be held until deletion is requested. This is regulated in the data processing agreement.
What rights you have over your data
You can at any time request to receive an exported file of the personal data held about you, including any data you have provided.
You can also request to erase any personal data held about you. This, however, does not include any data obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes, e.g. harassment, hate speech, purchases etc.
Where your data is sent
If not stated otherwise, the IP address of your internet service provider, the website from which you visit, the pages you visit on this website, and the date and duration of your visit are stored on the web server by default. This information is mandatory for the technical transfer of the websites and the secure server operation. A personalized evaluation of this data does not take place. Whenever personal data is collected and processed, it will be encrypted before being transmitted. This means that your data can not be misused by third parties other than those mentioned above.
If we provide access to personal information to other individuals and companies (“contract processors” or “third parties”) as part of our processing activities, this will only be done
- on the basis of a legal permission (eg if a transmission of the data to a third party is required to fulfill the contract)
- if you have agreed to it
- by legal obligation to do so
- based on our legitimate interests (eg use of agents, webhosters, etc.).
For third-party services that can access personalized data on this website, we have signed respective Data Processing Contracts.
No paid third-party partner programs, affiliates, adwords, paid partnerships or whatsoever are used on this website.
How your data is protected
This website uses SSL (https://tomasjarmyr.se).
All used plugins as well as the wordpress installation are updated periodically in order to guarantee security and the protection of data.
This website ist hosted at tollwerk GmbH, Klingenhofstraße 5, 90411 Nuremberg, Germany. Technical and administrative security measures are used to protect personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorised access. We have signed a data processing agreement with this provider.